Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 2, 2011

Do you still study


Sheep Tiffany & Co city evening newspaper:Are you much big?Where person?
Deliver Zi:Is 14 years old, the Shao closes Weng Yuan Ren.
Sheep city evening newspaper:The home still has what person, do they know that you come to Guangzhou?
Deliver Zi:Don,t know, I have no family, father at I at the age of 5 knocked down to die, 6 mother Suis remarried, I lived together with my two uncles.
Sheep city evening newspaper:Do you still study?Read several grades?
Deliver Zi:I was grade three and then dided not read.
Sheep city evening newspaper:Why don,t read?
Deliver Zi:I don,t know as well, two uncles say I have no population and study cost a lot.
Sheep city evening newspaper:Did you come to Guangzhou before?
Deliver Zi:Have no, is east the soldier take me to come here.
Sheep city evening newspaper:Who is the east soldier ?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét