Thứ Năm, 2 tháng 9, 2010

Birthday by Li Jian Hui's stylist

Birthday by Li Jian Hui's stylist,in addition to doing modeling,but also to write.But fashion editors were always going to do stylist,and I begged to be our sales to a guest of one.prior statement,I just received a sales call Friday going to play the stylist said Monday,and then to Monday noon before I saw all the clothes,and then proceed with,at 3 pm should see the client.noon,to see a print out of four christian louboutin reduced PPT,actually about 20 a form to get my heart back puff cold lump.But sales have already found some pictures to see sample to customers,sales also have some heart match the idea,I feel,and sales in accordance with PPT operate opinions,some of them are my their views.After all,sales to customers,I do not know how to communicate before them,not making my own large tracts of conception,so I can only sell as much respect for the mind.not to because there are a number of clothes,to the end,there are many men and few women's styles,styles of the necessary fuel.we just start dragging a large box to the other end of the customer.The customer is all about all commissioned a public relations company,so in fact we have to demonstrate to the public relations firm look.on the road sales on call sin,because the public relations firm responsible for the boy had only our group of interns,now for sale for us aging gas Party instructions,our sales was very uneven.so I christian louboutin shoes feel it is even more heavy some.I do not know can not pass,I did not borrow clothes,but also those who can borrow,and some single items are beautiful,some comments follow the sale,just barely take a ride.to the destination before I know that the Weber Shandwick,which is not Rossina What ex-boyfriend to serve the company.public relations really is tough,to do with our pick and choose,at christian louboutin sale one time would be completely overturned,and that the color is more dark clothes and see less than bright.but in the end,when his boss came,or by majority Look,only a few need to find clothes to change the Look.I and the text editing software packed clothes,the first step away,leaving sales to continue with they become.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét