Chủ Nhật, 12 tháng 9, 2010

the eyes is debauchery

the eyes is debauchery, and dissipation. my life was first a spiritual crisis: Who am I, where I am from years, but also to go there? stand a busy city bustling seen in yet another attack on the heart membrane flu, Gao Lin through the back, I saw once again christian louboutin the true interpretation of their own the man was languishing alone, . the result of the dialogue, I wonder if my words persuade his father to be encouraged or tolerated good father to my ignorance and arbitrary, as if Gao Lin Yiyue and the city people, turn into a county radio station after a dashing reporter look at his great compassion, as I majestic declared: Lu Yao and his kind of thinking that it has degenerated into a relic! So I sigh, as if to complete a history of dialogue, and finally remove the burden of mental and hope for the future, you can forget that from christian louboutin shoes the remotest places in which they grow and begin to into the city, re-bold step into the campus, to celebrate my college life. The end of the text in my freshman Introduction to the text have even put this I still get the report, etc. are all to listen to, from searching for clues about Yao's sporadic.
an irresistible undercurrent surging in the bottom of my heart, about me explorations. views on Yao said again and again , and Lu Yao's novels are read over and over again. Whenever won the book, the text looked like, my heart always trembled my soul will always be eaten in the meantime, get back to their own total from the book is a difficult task. in The Complete Works of Lu Yao, the Yao already saw into a quiet farming in the literature in the fields and eating the grass was christian louboutin sale out of a blood Qinchuan. So I came to know as a writer, his art or not is not the end of life, to physical based on whether the existence, we only look for artistic creation and not hesitate to forget the spirit of self-survival, it should be understood, Lu Yao's early departure is a human tragedy. to the time of writing thesis during which I had to find a lot of topics, but eventually it works for selected papers Lu Yao and its subject matter. But for various reasons I finally quit writing, the last is to ask friends to write an article on behalf of a person he prolific known to rapidly Moreover our point of view it seems largely similar.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét