Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 9, 2010

I did not think that the idiot sent me a text message

I did not think that the idiot sent me a text message: I really do not have time! I let my friends go on ahead! I gave him back a message: Yes, I know, I'm wrong, but I really do not want to forgive him, if you really like her, I do not mind if you go with him!
After a while, fool came, I really herve leger did not expect, things did not expect too much. his hand holding a bunch of flowers, I know, it spent probably because I read the messages, together with the British before that here again, give her gifts. I pretended not to see him continue in the window seat and drank their orange juice, alone with me.
, the flowers stuffed up my arms. Then he sat across from me. he wore a very solemn, ordered a bottle of wine, took two of the most beautiful goblet, poured me a glass of herve leger dress red wine, he and poured himself a glass of red wine, is a gentleman. I know, now sitting in front of me, is not 5 years ago, the , watched the British one, I found she did not pay attention to us.
a beautiful engagement ring. I have never seen such a big diamond, I believe the bar where the people have never seen, all staring at us, including the United Kingdom. can not afford! down, his eyes full of hatred. I found that I was too bad. I immediately stood up to that point had drank a little bit of a splash of red wine to the fool's face, put the engagement ring thrown upon him, herve leger bandage dress and I left the.
back to the apartment, my phone rang several times, one would be fool, one is British, I really can not, hand organ was. but I saw this phone, as if to see to be splashed in the face is my wine idiot, I altogether out of the window, the mobile Wang Waimian fling, like throwing away all the unpleasant memories. Later, I kept tears flow for a long time, I do not know, but until I lost my intuition, eyes rolling into, I just lay back in bed. night I dreamed that the British hate the eye, is a fool egg which greatly ring.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét